We’re entering the home stretch of this season of Shark Tank, with just a handful of remaining episodes in the current fourth season, which will wrap up in May. A little bit of March Madness takes place on tonight’s episode as the Sharks hear four unique pitches from hopeful entrepreneurs. Last week none of the businesses were able to walk out of the Tank with a deal, so here’s hoping that the Sharks bite this week!
Here are the details on the businesses pitched in this episode (airing 3/1/13):
- Nuts N’ More, sugar free nut butter brought by 3 men from Pawtucket, Rhode Island
- A mom from Pacific Grove, CA pitches PsiBands, a wristband intended to relieve nausea
- Two guys from Colorado pitch Neo Mag Light, a home tattoo removal device
- A woman from Magnolia, Arkansas pitches the Sharks Jeska Shoe Company, her prototype of a high heel that can transforms into a flat/wedge
- Also, a #SharkTank Update from Mark and Sarah at SurfSet Fitness, a business that Mark Cuban invested in earlier this season
Best of luck to all the entrepreneurs above. Tune in at 9/8 CT and join us as we’ll be live tweeting #SharkTank and @SharkTankABC.